Special Survey: U.S-China Trade War
With the U.S.-China trade war reaching a crescendo, we ask our panelists about the prospects for a deal, the effectiveness of the Federal Reserve's monetary policy and the probability of a recession in the U.S.
- The next stages of U.S.-China trade negotiations
- When will a final trade deal be reached?
- Is the dispute the greatest risk to the U.S. outlook?
- Will the Fed’s rate cuts successfully safeguard the economy against a downturn?
- What is the likelihood the U.S. will enter recession in 2020?