We are looking for a Sales Intern to support the Sales Department in day-to-day activities. The main focus will be on identifying key accounts and prospects and supporting the sales executives in reaching out to them via social media and email.
We see this position as a starting point on a path toward a career in the company, so ideally candidates should be in the last year of university. We are looking for someone who is enthusiastic, self-motivated and committed.
- Find prospect accounts and contacts based on ideal client profile
- Build target account list
- Reach out to key contact via social media and email and engage decision makers using sample research and marketing assets
- Work with Salesforce.com to update prospects and deal data
- Identify social media groups and forums and participate in the debate to increase brand exposure
- Track success of different approaches via CRM and report back
- Develop ideas to improve the different ways in which sales reaches out to prospects
- Proactively schedule calls with prospective clients via phone for Sales executives
- Excellent written and spoken English; other languages are a plus
- Undergraduate student studying marketing, business, communications, or humanities
- Commercially focused with the ability to identify business opportunities based on target criteria
- 6-month minimum commitment for at least 20 hours per week