Which are countries with best and worst unemployment rates in the Euro Area?
50 analysts surveyed by FocusEconomics expect Eurozone unemployment rate to average 10.4% this year:
Date: February 11, 2016
TagsTurkey IMF Energy Commodities India Brexit Tunisia France Colombia United States European Union Mexico Infographic MENA Russia Trade G7 Banking Sector Africa Brazil Major Economies Eastern Europe South Africa Ukraine Venezuela Euro Area Consensus Forecast Greece Iran USA Housing Market China Italy Oil Australia Precious Metals Commodities Emerging Markets Spain oil prices Portugal Fed Vietnam Nordic Economies Exchange Rate Japan Commodities Base Metals Commodities Agricultural Commodities Latin America Forex OPEC Company News Investment Economic Growth (GDP) Asia Inflation Panelists UK World Bank Financial Sector Industrial Metals Commodities precious metals Sub-Saharan Africa Gold Germany Argentina Canada Unemployment rate
5 minutes ago
7 minutes ago
21 minutes ago
21 minutes ago
44 minutes ago
- Spain in a global context: developed economy with some challenges
- How much is crime costing Latin America?
- Predictions & Estimates from Economist Daniel Lacalle
- What economy will the new Dutch government inherit?
- “The data is not a true reflection of reality in India” Interview with Société Générale India Economist
- 2017 & 2018 Economic Outlook for the Top Oil Producing Countries
- Which countries will have the highest and lowest inflation in 2017?
- What are the prospects for Emerging Economies in 2017?
- What to expect in Asia for 2017
- Top Economics & Finance Blogs of 2017
- 4 Key European Elections That Will Impact the Economy in 2017
- Latam to Resume Moderate Growth in 2017 but Important Risks Plague Outlook
- How are security concerns and political chaos affecting Turkey’s economy?
- Global growth to edge up in 2017
- Set to breach targets again? Debt and deficit outlooks for Southern European Eurozone countries in 2016 & 2017
- What does Donald Trump mean for the U.S. economy?
- How will emerging markets perform in 2017?
- The economic impact of a break in U.S.-Philippines ties
- Trump election: Base metals surge due to infrastructure plan
- 5 updates on the Venezuelan economic crisis
- Canada: When your neighbor’s house is on fire…
- Short-term pain before long-term gain? A look at French labor reform and economic growth
- Asia: Unremarkable growth & unfulfilled promises?
- How India's latest monsoon is affecting the economy
- Russian economy update in wake of OPEC deal announcement
- Innovation in Latin America: Potential Goes Untapped Due to Weak Economic Conditions
- The Wisdom of the Crowds and the Consensus Forecast
- There's no end in sight to the Venezuela crisis
- Can the peso predict the U.S. election results?
- A Look at the European Union Political Calendar
- Survey of international economists shows uncertainty surrounding elections damaging U.S. growth prospects
- FocusEconomics partners with leading online statistics provider Statista
- China: Recent postive economic data may be papering over the cracks
- Sub-Saharan Africa's 2016 & 2017 growth rates
- The Italian Dilemma: Weak banks pose risk to already faltering domestic demand
- How much money do migrants from Latin America send home?
- The U.S.' (Not So) Mysterious Case of the Missing Men
- What to expect from the G20 economies by 2020
- The Pain in Spain: Robust GDP growth cannot mask the persistent structural deficit