How will the global economy fare this year?
The global economy will continue to expand at a modest pace this year, with uneven projections across the main countries. Slowing growth in emerging economies and financial markets volatility cloud the world’s economic performance. Nevertheless, India and China continue to drive global growth. See the latest consensus forecasts from our network of the world’s leading economists.
Click the image below to enlarge
Date: October 5, 2015
TagsEuropean Union Trade World Bank India Energy Commodities MENA Financial Sector Commodities Base Metals Commodities Infographic Argentina Exchange Rate Tunisia Eastern Europe Oil USA Turkey G7 United States Spain Euro Area Australia China Colombia Vietnam IMF Asia Forex Investment South Africa Latin America Greece Portugal Mexico Ukraine Major Economies Russia Japan Unemployment rate Agricultural Commodities Nordic Economies Fed Canada Panelists OPEC precious metals Inflation Consensus Forecast Iran Italy Precious Metals Commodities Sub-Saharan Africa Africa Banking Sector Brexit Germany Brazil Emerging Markets Industrial Metals Commodities France Venezuela Company News Economic Growth (GDP) Gold oil prices Housing Market UK
6 hours ago
1 day ago
1 day ago
1 day ago
1 day ago
- Predictions & Estimates from Economist Daniel Lacalle
- “The data is not a true reflection of reality in India” Interview with Société Générale India Economist
- What economy will the new Dutch government inherit?
- 2017 & 2018 Economic Outlook for the Top Oil Producing Countries
- Which countries will have the highest and lowest inflation in 2017?
- What are the prospects for Emerging Economies in 2017?
- What to expect in Asia for 2017
- Top Economics & Finance Blogs of 2017
- Latam to Resume Moderate Growth in 2017 but Important Risks Plague Outlook
- 4 Key European Elections That Will Impact the Economy in 2017
- How are security concerns and political chaos affecting Turkey’s economy?
- Global growth to edge up in 2017
- Set to breach targets again? Debt and deficit outlooks for Southern European Eurozone countries in 2016 & 2017
- What does Donald Trump mean for the U.S. economy?
- How will emerging markets perform in 2017?
- The economic impact of a break in U.S.-Philippines ties
- Trump election: Base metals surge due to infrastructure plan
- 5 updates on the Venezuelan economic crisis
- Canada: When your neighbor’s house is on fire…
- Short-term pain before long-term gain? A look at French labor reform and economic growth
- Asia: Unremarkable growth & unfulfilled promises?
- How India's latest monsoon is affecting the economy
- Innovation in Latin America: Potential Goes Untapped Due to Weak Economic Conditions
- Russian economy update in wake of OPEC deal announcement
- The Wisdom of the Crowds and the Consensus Forecast
- Can the peso predict the U.S. election results?
- There's no end in sight to the Venezuela crisis
- A Look at the European Union Political Calendar
- Survey of international economists shows uncertainty surrounding elections damaging U.S. growth prospects
- FocusEconomics partners with leading online statistics provider Statista
- China: Recent postive economic data may be papering over the cracks
- Sub-Saharan Africa's 2016 & 2017 growth rates
- The Italian Dilemma: Weak banks pose risk to already faltering domestic demand
- How much money do migrants from Latin America send home?
- The U.S.' (Not So) Mysterious Case of the Missing Men
- What to expect from the G20 economies by 2020
- The Pain in Spain: Robust GDP growth cannot mask the persistent structural deficit