Announcing the MENA Consensus Forecast
We are pleased to announce that our new Middle East & North Africa Consensus Forecast report is now available. This is the most comprehensive collection of forecasts for MENA available on the market.
Subscribe to the MENA report to receive:
- Over 150 forecasts for 16 countries
- Data on 30 macroeconomic indicators
- In-depth written analysis from our team of economists
- Delivered monthly, in PDF or PDF+Excel
The MENA report compiles forecasts from leading local and global analysts for 16 countries: Algeria, Bahrain, Egypt, Iraq, Iran, Jordan, Israel, Kuwait, Lebanon, Morocco, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Tunisia, the UAE and Yemen.
Data and forecasts are complimented with expert written analysis on the key indicators covered, which include economic activity (GDP), industrial production, business confidence, consumer confidence, inflation, monetary policy decisions and important exchange rate movements.
All macroeconomic indicators are accompanied by charts, helping to grasp past developments and future trends quickly and intuitively. An Excel file is available with each report to utilize for further analysis and scenario building.
Date: January 13, 2015
TagsPrecious Metals Commodities Gold Nordic Economies Financial Sector World Bank Base Metals Commodities China Investment Major Economies Economic Growth (GDP) Portugal Euro Area Housing Market Unemployment rate Industrial Metals Commodities OPEC Canada Argentina Oil Mexico Iran Infographic South Africa Emerging Markets Ukraine Russia Brazil Greece IMF Panelists Vietnam Italy Banking Sector oil prices Inflation Germany UK Australia Agricultural Commodities Fed France Trade Colombia Eastern Europe Forex Exchange Rate Company News Energy Commodities Latin America MENA Asia Turkey Japan Commodities India Africa United States Tunisia Brexit Sub-Saharan Africa Spain European Union G7 precious metals Venezuela USA Consensus Forecast
2 minutes ago
4 minutes ago
18 minutes ago
18 minutes ago
41 minutes ago
- Spain in a global context: developed economy with some challenges
- How much is crime costing Latin America?
- Predictions & Estimates from Economist Daniel Lacalle
- What economy will the new Dutch government inherit?
- “The data is not a true reflection of reality in India” Interview with Société Générale India Economist
- 2017 & 2018 Economic Outlook for the Top Oil Producing Countries
- Which countries will have the highest and lowest inflation in 2017?
- What are the prospects for Emerging Economies in 2017?
- What to expect in Asia for 2017
- Top Economics & Finance Blogs of 2017
- 4 Key European Elections That Will Impact the Economy in 2017
- Latam to Resume Moderate Growth in 2017 but Important Risks Plague Outlook
- How are security concerns and political chaos affecting Turkey’s economy?
- Global growth to edge up in 2017
- Set to breach targets again? Debt and deficit outlooks for Southern European Eurozone countries in 2016 & 2017
- What does Donald Trump mean for the U.S. economy?
- How will emerging markets perform in 2017?
- The economic impact of a break in U.S.-Philippines ties
- Trump election: Base metals surge due to infrastructure plan
- 5 updates on the Venezuelan economic crisis
- Canada: When your neighbor’s house is on fire…
- Short-term pain before long-term gain? A look at French labor reform and economic growth
- Asia: Unremarkable growth & unfulfilled promises?
- How India's latest monsoon is affecting the economy
- Russian economy update in wake of OPEC deal announcement
- Innovation in Latin America: Potential Goes Untapped Due to Weak Economic Conditions
- The Wisdom of the Crowds and the Consensus Forecast
- There's no end in sight to the Venezuela crisis
- Can the peso predict the U.S. election results?
- A Look at the European Union Political Calendar
- Survey of international economists shows uncertainty surrounding elections damaging U.S. growth prospects
- FocusEconomics partners with leading online statistics provider Statista
- China: Recent postive economic data may be papering over the cracks
- Sub-Saharan Africa's 2016 & 2017 growth rates
- The Italian Dilemma: Weak banks pose risk to already faltering domestic demand
- How much money do migrants from Latin America send home?
- The U.S.' (Not So) Mysterious Case of the Missing Men
- What to expect from the G20 economies by 2020
- The Pain in Spain: Robust GDP growth cannot mask the persistent structural deficit