Download Free Report
Special Report: Emerging Markets
The outlook for emerging markets is growing ever more uncertain, as the world economy slows, inflation rises and monetary policy tightens. Our latest special report looks in depth at how emerging market economies are likely to perform this year and next, and includes:
- Forecasts for GDP, inflation and more based on a consensus of leading economists
- Key risks to the outlook this year and next
- Quotes from our panel of leading banks and professional forecasters
- Country-specific insight and forecasts for Brazil, China, India, Russia, South Africa and Turkey
FocusEconomics is a leading provider of economic analysis and forecasts for over 200 countries in Africa, Asia, the Americas, Europe and the Middle East, as well as price forecasts for more than 30 key commodities. The company is supported by an extensive global network of analysts.
Since its launch over 20 years ago, FocusEconomics has established a solid reputation as a reliable source for timely and accurate business intelligence among clients from a variety of industries, including the world's major financial institutions, multinational companies and government agencies.
If you would like to know more about FocusEconomics and what makes the Consensus Forecast so valuable, visit our About Us page.
What our clients say
"Your publication has cut down my reading load by presenting only the essential information in an easily digestible format."
- Regional Finance Director Latin America, McDonald’s
"Your company is very useful in keeping me up to date on key global economic indicators."
- Marketing Intelligence Manager, Samsung
"Easy to read reports, short recommendations and robust conclusions. Clear link between numbers and comments and tendencies."
- Lead Tax Controller, Pfizer
Why are we asking for your personal details?
All of the information you give us will remain private. We will never pass on your personal details to any third party or send you spam. We promise.
A member of our team may contact you in the future to get your feedback.