The Oil Price Roller Coaster
Crude oil prices are notoriously volatile and perhaps never more so than this year. So, if you're going to ride the oil price roller coaster, download a free copy of our FocusEconomics Consensus Forecast Commodities report to stay ahead of the curve here.
Click the infographic to open a full-sized version
Author: Marina Presas, Marketing and Public Relations Assistant
Date: August 17, 2016
TagsNordic Economies Australia USA Japan Mexico Precious Metals Commodities Gold Vietnam Asia Unemployment rate Economic Growth (GDP) Base Metals Commodities Consensus Forecast India Forex G7 South Africa World Bank Financial Sector Major Economies Eastern Europe Panelists Emerging Markets Euro Area oil prices Brazil Greece MENA European Union Energy Commodities OPEC Exchange Rate IMF Brexit China Italy Housing Market Germany Turkey Inflation Industrial Metals Commodities Russia Banking Sector France Spain Oil Colombia Africa Fed Iran Agricultural Commodities UK Tunisia Trade Investment precious metals Commodities Ukraine United States Portugal Venezuela Infographic Latin America Sub-Saharan Africa Company News Argentina Canada
2 minutes ago
16 minutes ago
17 minutes ago
39 minutes ago
18 hours ago
- Spain in a global context: developed economy with some challenges
- How much is crime costing Latin America?
- Predictions & Estimates from Economist Daniel Lacalle
- What economy will the new Dutch government inherit?
- “The data is not a true reflection of reality in India” Interview with Société Générale India Economist
- 2017 & 2018 Economic Outlook for the Top Oil Producing Countries
- Which countries will have the highest and lowest inflation in 2017?
- What are the prospects for Emerging Economies in 2017?
- What to expect in Asia for 2017
- Top Economics & Finance Blogs of 2017
- Latam to Resume Moderate Growth in 2017 but Important Risks Plague Outlook
- 4 Key European Elections That Will Impact the Economy in 2017
- How are security concerns and political chaos affecting Turkey’s economy?
- Global growth to edge up in 2017
- Set to breach targets again? Debt and deficit outlooks for Southern European Eurozone countries in 2016 & 2017
- What does Donald Trump mean for the U.S. economy?
- How will emerging markets perform in 2017?
- The economic impact of a break in U.S.-Philippines ties
- Trump election: Base metals surge due to infrastructure plan
- 5 updates on the Venezuelan economic crisis
- Canada: When your neighbor’s house is on fire…
- Short-term pain before long-term gain? A look at French labor reform and economic growth
- Asia: Unremarkable growth & unfulfilled promises?
- How India's latest monsoon is affecting the economy
- Innovation in Latin America: Potential Goes Untapped Due to Weak Economic Conditions
- Russian economy update in wake of OPEC deal announcement
- The Wisdom of the Crowds and the Consensus Forecast
- Can the peso predict the U.S. election results?
- There's no end in sight to the Venezuela crisis
- A Look at the European Union Political Calendar
- Survey of international economists shows uncertainty surrounding elections damaging U.S. growth prospects
- FocusEconomics partners with leading online statistics provider Statista
- Sub-Saharan Africa's 2016 & 2017 growth rates
- China: Recent postive economic data may be papering over the cracks
- The Italian Dilemma: Weak banks pose risk to already faltering domestic demand
- How much money do migrants from Latin America send home?
- The U.S.' (Not So) Mysterious Case of the Missing Men
- What to expect from the G20 economies by 2020
- The Pain in Spain: Robust GDP growth cannot mask the persistent structural deficit