Commodities Data & Price Projections Report
FocusEconomics’ Commodities report includes the latest price forecasts for 30 commodities in the energy, metals and agricultural sectors. The report is updated and published monthly after surveying dozens of carefully-selected commodities experts.
This is the most comprehensive Consensus Forecast report on raw materials available on the market. It comprises quarterly and yearly commodity price projections, including details on each analysts’ projections and the Consensus Forecast, as well as maximum and minimum forecasts. The report also contains historical price data, tables, charts, graphs and written analysis for each individual commodity.
Price outlook and written analysis for 30 commodities across 4 categories:
- ENERGY: Brent Crude Oil, WTI Crude Oil, Coking Coal, Gasoil (European market), Gasoline (U.S. benchmark), Natural Gas, Thermal Coal, Uranium
- INDUSTRIAL METALS: Alumina, Aluminium, Copper, Iron Ore, Lead, Nickel, Steel (European and U.S. markets), Tin, Zinc
- PRECIOUS METALS: Gold, Silver, Palladium, Platinum
- AGRICULTURAL: Cocoa, Coffee, Corn, Cotton, Soybeans, Sugar, Wheat, Wool
Subscribers to the report also receive FocusEconomics' Commodities Excel Datasource.
Why Choose FocusEconomics
FocusEconomics surveys over 30 prominent energy, metals and agricultural analysts every month for a range of commodities price forecasts.
- Stay updated on commodities trends. Get the latest forecasts and analysis in one concise report. Each month we provide commodity price projections by quarter for 2 years out and annual forecasts for 5 years out. Compare to past performance with our annual historical price data that goes back 7 years.
- Benefit from reliable price forecasts. Our projections are elaborated by polling leading analysts for their latest forecasts, which our in-house team utilizes to produce the Consensus Forecast. The report also includes futures market prices as well as forecasts from the IMF and the EIA.
- Analyze scenarios. For clients involved in the purchase, sale or analysis of commodities, a Consensus Forecast provides a complete view of market sentiment. Minimum and maximum forecasts for commodity prices provide useful landmarks for scenario-based analysis.
- Save time. Our reports include a brief written summary of developments and projections and contain easily-digestible tables and charts that enable you to access the essential information you need as quickly as possible.
FocusEconomics is a leading provider of economic analysis and forecasts for over 200 countries in Africa, Asia, the Americas, Europe and the Middle East, as well as price forecasts for more than 30 key commodities. The company is supported by an extensive global network of analysts.
Since its launch over 20 years ago, FocusEconomics has established a solid reputation as a reliable source for timely and accurate business intelligence among clients from a variety of industries, including the world's major financial institutions, multinational companies and government agencies.
If you would like to know more about FocusEconomics and what makes the Consensus Forecast so valuable, visit our About Us page.
Why are we asking for your personal details?
All of the information you give us will remain private. We will never pass on your personal details to any third party or send you spam. We promise.
A member of our team may contact you in the future to see how you liked the report and to get your feedback.