Croatia Industry

Croatia

Croatia: Industrial production posts solid growth in November

December 29, 2014

In November, industrial output grew 2.8% over the same month last year in working-day adjusted terms, matching October’s print. The expansion mainly reflected that an increase in manufacturing output and in the production of the electricity, gas, steam and air conditioning sector more than offset a drop in mining and quarrying output.

On a monthly basis, industrial production increased 2.7% in seasonally-adjusted terms in November, coming in markedly above October’s 0.3% expansion. The overall trend continued to improve as annual average growth in industrial production rose from October’s 0.4% to 0.7% in November.

FocusEconomics Consensus Forecast panelists expect industrial production to expand 1.4% in 2015, which is unchanged from last month’s estimate. In 2016, the panel sees industrial production growth at 2.5%.


Author: Teresa Kersting, Economist

Sample Report

Looking for forecasts related to Industry in Croatia? Download a sample report now.

Download

Croatia Industry Chart


Croatia Industry November 2014

Note: Year-on-year and annual average variation of industrial production index in %.
Source: Croatian Bureau of Statistics (CBS).


Croatia Economic News

More news

Search form