Global Coronavirus Weekly Survey - 25 March 2020
Analysts now forecast the negative economic impact of the Covid-19 pandemic to be even more severe than expected just seven days ago, as many countries have recently adopted sweeping containment measures. With the help of our panelists, we analyze:
- What will be the impact of coronavirus on global GDP growth in 2020 in percentage points?
- What will be the shape of the global economic downturn?
- How many quarters will the recession last?
- Will Covid-19 negatively affect the global economy beyond 2020?
- Will the coronavirus-induced slump morph into a broader financial crisis?