Global Coronavirus Weekly Survey - 18 March 2020
The novel coronavirus (Covid-19) continues to dominate headlines and disrupt the global economy. With the help of our panelists, we analyze:
- What will be the impact of coronavirus on global GDP growth in 2020 in percentage points?
- Which countries will be the most affected?
- What is the probability of a global recession in the next 12 months?
- How many quarters will the recession last?
- What will be the shape of the global economic downturn?
- Will the coronavirus negatively affect the global economy beyond 2020?
FocusEconomics reports are designed to give you fast access to the data and insight you need so that you can make the right decisions for your business. Our reports provide hundreds of economic and commodities price forecasts from our network of more than 1200 of the most reputable economic analysts in the world.
If you're interested in subscription information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.