How do the European Commission's Forecasts and FocusEconomics' Forecasts for Europe compare?
The European Commission just released its spring 2015 European Economic Forecast. We compared the Commission’s forecasts for the key economies to our own Consensus Forecasts from a panel of 30+ economic institutions. See how the forecasts stack up in our interactive infographic:
Author: Olga Coscodan, Panelist Manager
Date: May 7, 2015
TagsBase Metals Commodities Spain precious metals Consensus Forecast Turkey Industrial Metals Commodities Germany Unemployment rate Banking Sector Vietnam UK Japan Investment Tunisia Asia Financial Sector Colombia Canada Venezuela USA Argentina China France European Union Euro Area Ukraine Energy Commodities India Sub-Saharan Africa Russia Major Economies Italy Gold Panelists Housing Market Portugal Iran Africa Inflation Brazil United States OPEC Greece Mexico Economic Growth (GDP) Commodities Fed Forex IMF Oil Latin America South Africa MENA Agricultural Commodities Trade Infographic Eastern Europe G7 Australia Exchange Rate oil prices World Bank Company News Emerging Markets Brexit Nordic Economies Precious Metals Commodities
15 minutes ago
16 minutes ago
38 minutes ago
18 hours ago
18 hours ago
- Spain in a global context: developed economy with some challenges
- How much is crime costing Latin America?
- Predictions & Estimates from Economist Daniel Lacalle
- What economy will the new Dutch government inherit?
- “The data is not a true reflection of reality in India” Interview with Société Générale India Economist
- 2017 & 2018 Economic Outlook for the Top Oil Producing Countries
- Which countries will have the highest and lowest inflation in 2017?
- What are the prospects for Emerging Economies in 2017?
- What to expect in Asia for 2017
- Top Economics & Finance Blogs of 2017
- Latam to Resume Moderate Growth in 2017 but Important Risks Plague Outlook
- 4 Key European Elections That Will Impact the Economy in 2017
- How are security concerns and political chaos affecting Turkey’s economy?
- Global growth to edge up in 2017
- Set to breach targets again? Debt and deficit outlooks for Southern European Eurozone countries in 2016 & 2017
- What does Donald Trump mean for the U.S. economy?
- How will emerging markets perform in 2017?
- The economic impact of a break in U.S.-Philippines ties
- Trump election: Base metals surge due to infrastructure plan
- 5 updates on the Venezuelan economic crisis
- Canada: When your neighbor’s house is on fire…
- Short-term pain before long-term gain? A look at French labor reform and economic growth
- Asia: Unremarkable growth & unfulfilled promises?
- How India's latest monsoon is affecting the economy
- Innovation in Latin America: Potential Goes Untapped Due to Weak Economic Conditions
- Russian economy update in wake of OPEC deal announcement
- The Wisdom of the Crowds and the Consensus Forecast
- Can the peso predict the U.S. election results?
- There's no end in sight to the Venezuela crisis
- A Look at the European Union Political Calendar
- Survey of international economists shows uncertainty surrounding elections damaging U.S. growth prospects
- FocusEconomics partners with leading online statistics provider Statista
- Sub-Saharan Africa's 2016 & 2017 growth rates
- China: Recent postive economic data may be papering over the cracks
- The Italian Dilemma: Weak banks pose risk to already faltering domestic demand
- How much money do migrants from Latin America send home?
- The U.S.' (Not So) Mysterious Case of the Missing Men
- What to expect from the G20 economies by 2020
- The Pain in Spain: Robust GDP growth cannot mask the persistent structural deficit