FocusEconomics partners with leading online statistics provider Statista
We are pleased to announce our new data partnership with Statista. Specializing in macroeconomic intelligence, we will be providing Statista with valuable historical and forecast data on the Nordics economies for Statista’s online database. The data covers key macroeconomic indicators for Denmark, Finland, Norway and Sweden - 4 of the 127 countries FocusEconomics covers.
FocusEconomics’ CEO Arne Pohlman saw the partnership as a way to provide insight for Statista’s network of members. Commenting on the partnership, Arne Pohlman said, “We see Statista as a good fit between our macroeconomic intelligence and an inquisitive and growing global audience constantly seeking out reliable data for their work, be it professional or academic.”
Friedrich Schwandt, CEO of Statista stated “Our partnerships here at Statista continue to grow with reliable data providers. Focus Economics is a great partner for Statista. Their timely macroeconomic developments and international coverage will provide significant added value to our platform.”
Statista is pleased to work with FocusEconomics and offer our Nordics markets a unique offering of data which has been trusted among leading companies and organizations around the world. By making the macroeconomic data available for the Nordics we are able to ensure an extensive offering for the 1 million subscribers currently researching on Statista globally. We are confident that partnerships like these strengthen Statista and FocusEconomics by allowing a sampling of business intelligence to reach a new audience. The data will be made available immediately to Statista’s subscribers. For their convenience, users will be able to connect directly to FocusEconomics via the information they see on Statista.
Statista.com is one of the leading statistics companies on the internet. In its essence the Statista looks to change the traditional model of market research by providing individual data sets on demand via subscription. With a team of over 350 statisticians, database experts, analysts, and editors, Statista provides users with an innovative and intuitive tool for researching quantitative data, statistics and related information. The product is aimed at business clients and academics of any size. Consultant firms and media agencies license their services as well as strategy and marketing departments in large corporations from a variety of industries. Their client base includes a wide range of globally active companies and premier academic institutions. Since the launch of the platform in 2008, more than 1,000,000 users have registered with Statista.
Further information is available at www.statista.com.
Author: Miriam C. Dowd, Marketing Manager
Date: September 27, 2016
TagsEastern Europe MENA Trade OPEC Vietnam Financial Sector Germany Sub-Saharan Africa Fed Japan European Union Energy Commodities Gold Investment USA Inflation World Bank Housing Market Emerging Markets Euro Area Portugal Company News Latin America Brazil Canada Iran IMF Panelists Africa oil prices Base Metals Commodities Exchange Rate China Commodities Unemployment rate Economic Growth (GDP) France Spain Mexico UK Australia Forex Major Economies Italy Asia Banking Sector Agricultural Commodities Precious Metals Commodities Ukraine Industrial Metals Commodities Greece G7 Turkey Infographic Argentina Brexit precious metals India Tunisia Nordic Economies Russia Consensus Forecast Colombia Oil United States South Africa Venezuela
34 minutes ago
1 hour ago
2 hours ago
2 hours ago
2 hours ago
- The History of OPEC: Has it been a Success?
- FocusEconomics Announces 2017 Analyst Forecast Awards Winners
- Latin America’s rising unemployment bucks nearly decade long trend
- Escape from the Central Bank Trap by Daniel Lacalle
- China's economic rebalancing act: What to look out for in 2017
- Driving Growth in Latin America: Challenges & Priorities
- Is the Global Economy Rebalancing?
- Commodity exporters face challenging times
- Recent Global Events Facilitate Mercosur-Pacific Alliance
- 23 economic experts weigh in: Why is productivity growth so low?
- Mexico's outlook as Trump nears 100-day mark
- Interview with Oxford Economics Senior Economist on implications of the possible outcomes of the French Presidential Election
- The anxiety of the small saver in a world of negative interest rates
- Brexit negotiations. Between Uncertainty and Urgency
- An Economic History of the EU from El Blog Salmón
- Baby Boomin': Implications of high population growth in Latin America
- Survey of International Economists Predicts a Le Pen Defeat in French Elections, Says Macron has Best Economic Plan
- Spain in a global context: developed economy with some challenges
- How much is crime costing Latin America?
- Predictions & Estimates from Economist Daniel Lacalle
- What economy will the new Dutch government inherit?
- “The data is not a true reflection of reality in India” Interview with Société Générale India Economist
- 2017 & 2018 Economic Outlook for the Top Oil Producing Countries
- Which countries will have the highest and lowest inflation in 2017?
- What are the prospects for Emerging Economies in 2017?
- What to expect in Asia for 2017
- Top Economics & Finance Blogs of 2017
- Latam to Resume Moderate Growth in 2017 but Important Risks Plague Outlook
- 4 Key European Elections That Will Impact the Economy in 2017
- How are security concerns and political chaos affecting Turkey’s economy?
- Global growth to edge up in 2017
- Set to breach targets again? Debt and deficit outlooks for Southern European Eurozone countries in 2016 & 2017
- What does Donald Trump mean for the U.S. economy?
- How will emerging markets perform in 2017?
- The economic impact of a break in U.S.-Philippines ties
- Trump election: Base metals surge due to infrastructure plan
- 5 updates on the Venezuelan economic crisis
- Canada: When your neighbor’s house is on fire…
- Short-term pain before long-term gain? A look at French labor reform and economic growth
- Asia: Unremarkable growth & unfulfilled promises?
- How India's latest monsoon is affecting the economy
- Innovation in Latin America: Potential Goes Untapped Due to Weak Economic Conditions
- Russian economy update in wake of OPEC deal announcement
- The Wisdom of the Crowds and the Consensus Forecast
- Can the peso predict the U.S. election results?
- There's no end in sight to the Venezuela crisis
- A Look at the European Union Political Calendar
- Survey of international economists shows uncertainty surrounding elections damaging U.S. growth prospects
- FocusEconomics partners with leading online statistics provider Statista
- Sub-Saharan Africa's 2016 & 2017 growth rates
- China: Recent postive economic data may be papering over the cracks
- The Italian Dilemma: Weak banks pose risk to already faltering domestic demand
- How much money do migrants from Latin America send home?
- The U.S.' (Not So) Mysterious Case of the Missing Men
- What to expect from the G20 economies by 2020
- The Pain in Spain: Robust GDP growth cannot mask the persistent structural deficit