Blog posts tagged by tag: Company News
We are pleased to announce our new data partnership with Statista. Specializing in macroeconomic intelligence, we will be providing Statista with valuable historical and forecast data on the Nordics economies for Statista’s online database. The data covers key macroeconomic indicators for Denmark, Finland, Norway and Sweden - 4 of the 127 countries FocusEconomics covers.
We are pleased to announce the publication of the new Commodities Consensus Forecast report. The report includes the latest price forecasts for 33 commodities in the energy, metals and agricultural sectors from leading local and global economic institutions, such as BMI Research, Goldman Sachs, Oxford Economics, Deutsche Bank and HSBC, to name just a few.
Click the infographic to open a full-sized version
We are pleased to announce that our new Middle East & North Africa Consensus Forecast report is now available. This is the most comprehensive collection of forecasts for MENA available on the market.
TagsOPEC Venezuela Japan Portugal Latin America Asia Ukraine Major Economies Tunisia Iran Russia Industrial Metals Commodities Greece Vietnam oil prices Brazil China Unemployment rate Base Metals Commodities Agricultural Commodities Argentina Infographic Commodities Emerging Markets India Forex Energy Commodities Gold Company News Eastern Europe United States MENA Spain Panelists Nordic Economies Exchange Rate Trade Brexit IMF Banking Sector G7 Investment precious metals Consensus Forecast USA Australia Euro Area World Bank European Union Economic Growth (GDP) Canada Housing Market Africa UK Inflation Sub-Saharan Africa Precious Metals Commodities Germany Fed France South Africa Mexico Colombia Financial Sector Turkey Italy Oil
5 minutes ago
8 minutes ago
22 minutes ago
22 minutes ago
44 minutes ago
- Spain in a global context: developed economy with some challenges
- How much is crime costing Latin America?
- Predictions & Estimates from Economist Daniel Lacalle
- What economy will the new Dutch government inherit?
- “The data is not a true reflection of reality in India” Interview with Société Générale India Economist
- 2017 & 2018 Economic Outlook for the Top Oil Producing Countries
- Which countries will have the highest and lowest inflation in 2017?
- What are the prospects for Emerging Economies in 2017?
- What to expect in Asia for 2017
- Top Economics & Finance Blogs of 2017
- 4 Key European Elections That Will Impact the Economy in 2017
- Latam to Resume Moderate Growth in 2017 but Important Risks Plague Outlook
- How are security concerns and political chaos affecting Turkey’s economy?
- Global growth to edge up in 2017
- Set to breach targets again? Debt and deficit outlooks for Southern European Eurozone countries in 2016 & 2017
- What does Donald Trump mean for the U.S. economy?
- How will emerging markets perform in 2017?
- The economic impact of a break in U.S.-Philippines ties
- Trump election: Base metals surge due to infrastructure plan
- 5 updates on the Venezuelan economic crisis
- Canada: When your neighbor’s house is on fire…
- Short-term pain before long-term gain? A look at French labor reform and economic growth
- Asia: Unremarkable growth & unfulfilled promises?
- How India's latest monsoon is affecting the economy
- Russian economy update in wake of OPEC deal announcement
- Innovation in Latin America: Potential Goes Untapped Due to Weak Economic Conditions
- The Wisdom of the Crowds and the Consensus Forecast
- There's no end in sight to the Venezuela crisis
- Can the peso predict the U.S. election results?
- A Look at the European Union Political Calendar
- Survey of international economists shows uncertainty surrounding elections damaging U.S. growth prospects
- FocusEconomics partners with leading online statistics provider Statista
- China: Recent postive economic data may be papering over the cracks
- Sub-Saharan Africa's 2016 & 2017 growth rates
- The Italian Dilemma: Weak banks pose risk to already faltering domestic demand
- How much money do migrants from Latin America send home?
- The U.S.' (Not So) Mysterious Case of the Missing Men
- What to expect from the G20 economies by 2020
- The Pain in Spain: Robust GDP growth cannot mask the persistent structural deficit
- Acting Man
- Alberto Forchielli
- Don't worry, I'm an economist
- Econometrics Beat: Dave Giles' Blog
- Economic Principals
- Edward Hugh Blog
- Financial Services (About.com)
- Kunal's thoughts
- Marc to Market
- Miles Kimball
- Morss Global Finance
- Of Markets & Men
- Owen Zidar
- Punto de Vista Economico
- The Capital Spectator
- True Economics