Blog posts tagged by tag: Agricultural Commodities
For all of you coffee fiends out there, we’ve got some bad news: As reported by Bloomberg last month, it looks like your morning cup of joe is about to get a little more expensive. That’s not all, however, as it looks like the milk you put in your coffee is also about to get a bit pricier to boot. In this post we will attempt to apply economics to something all economists and non-economists can understand: a cup of coffee. We’ll be taking current real-world examples to show how supply and demand can impact the prices of some of the typical ingredients for a cup of coffee and how that is likely to influence how much you pay for one in 2017.
We are pleased to announce the publication of the new Commodities Consensus Forecast report. The report includes the latest price forecasts for 33 commodities in the energy, metals and agricultural sectors from leading local and global economic institutions, such as BMI Research, Goldman Sachs, Oxford Economics, Deutsche Bank and HSBC, to name just a few.
Click the infographic to open a full-sized version
TagsUnited States Brexit Exchange Rate Africa Brazil Spain South Africa World Bank Economic Growth (GDP) Forex Investment Australia Euro Area OPEC Japan Russia Turkey precious metals Company News MENA IMF Latin America Inflation Financial Sector Oil France Energy Commodities Housing Market Banking Sector Greece Industrial Metals Commodities Precious Metals Commodities Unemployment rate Venezuela Tunisia Iran Trade Vietnam Gold G7 Italy European Union Panelists Base Metals Commodities Colombia Eastern Europe Major Economies Asia oil prices Mexico Infographic Ukraine Portugal Argentina Nordic Economies Consensus Forecast Canada Commodities Emerging Markets Germany UK Agricultural Commodities Sub-Saharan Africa Fed India China USA
2 minutes ago
4 minutes ago
18 minutes ago
19 minutes ago
41 minutes ago
- Spain in a global context: developed economy with some challenges
- How much is crime costing Latin America?
- Predictions & Estimates from Economist Daniel Lacalle
- What economy will the new Dutch government inherit?
- “The data is not a true reflection of reality in India” Interview with Société Générale India Economist
- 2017 & 2018 Economic Outlook for the Top Oil Producing Countries
- Which countries will have the highest and lowest inflation in 2017?
- What are the prospects for Emerging Economies in 2017?
- What to expect in Asia for 2017
- Top Economics & Finance Blogs of 2017
- 4 Key European Elections That Will Impact the Economy in 2017
- Latam to Resume Moderate Growth in 2017 but Important Risks Plague Outlook
- How are security concerns and political chaos affecting Turkey’s economy?
- Global growth to edge up in 2017
- Set to breach targets again? Debt and deficit outlooks for Southern European Eurozone countries in 2016 & 2017
- What does Donald Trump mean for the U.S. economy?
- How will emerging markets perform in 2017?
- The economic impact of a break in U.S.-Philippines ties
- Trump election: Base metals surge due to infrastructure plan
- 5 updates on the Venezuelan economic crisis
- Canada: When your neighbor’s house is on fire…
- Short-term pain before long-term gain? A look at French labor reform and economic growth
- Asia: Unremarkable growth & unfulfilled promises?
- How India's latest monsoon is affecting the economy
- Russian economy update in wake of OPEC deal announcement
- Innovation in Latin America: Potential Goes Untapped Due to Weak Economic Conditions
- The Wisdom of the Crowds and the Consensus Forecast
- There's no end in sight to the Venezuela crisis
- Can the peso predict the U.S. election results?
- A Look at the European Union Political Calendar
- Survey of international economists shows uncertainty surrounding elections damaging U.S. growth prospects
- FocusEconomics partners with leading online statistics provider Statista
- China: Recent postive economic data may be papering over the cracks
- Sub-Saharan Africa's 2016 & 2017 growth rates
- The Italian Dilemma: Weak banks pose risk to already faltering domestic demand
- How much money do migrants from Latin America send home?
- The U.S.' (Not So) Mysterious Case of the Missing Men
- What to expect from the G20 economies by 2020
- The Pain in Spain: Robust GDP growth cannot mask the persistent structural deficit
- Acting Man
- Alberto Forchielli
- Don't worry, I'm an economist
- Econometrics Beat: Dave Giles' Blog
- Economic Principals
- Edward Hugh Blog
- Financial Services (About.com)
- Kunal's thoughts
- Marc to Market
- Miles Kimball
- Morss Global Finance
- Of Markets & Men
- Owen Zidar
- Punto de Vista Economico
- The Capital Spectator
- True Economics